Read the manifesto of our amazing candidates for the 2022 elections
Student material well-being
- Add a Microwave in the Inner-city library
- A €14 minimum wage for all interUM student contracts: No more age wage discrimination.
- Free period products in ALL facilities
- Free condoms
- Negotiating for additional STD/STI testing at the GGD: All students can get 1 free test a year, but we believe that with the recent spread of STDs/STIs in Maastricht, the university should negotiate with the GGD (located on Brouwersweg) for 3 free tests a year
- Temporary housing assistance for incoming students: negotiations between the university and the municipality to rent hotel rooms
- Create a student assembly where student matters are discussed and reported to the University Board
- Publish minutes of the University council online and create a UM council Facebook and Instagram page to promote transparency.
- Publish semester updates to the work of the UC
- Building a new student complex in Randwyck
- Promote sustainable student initiatives such as Eatly and Pop Boutique to the wider student population
- Create activities between incoming international students and the locals in order to get to know dutch culture and cuisine
- Provide a list of Maastricht GP/ doctors on the SSC website
Sustainability & accessibility of our Campus
- Take your cup, 10 cents cheaper coffee
- Accessibility for disabled students: continue to further digitalise the UM campus and make buildings such as Tapijn accessible for people with disabilities
- Eco-friendly soap in all facilities
- Recycled toilet paper in all facilities
Don’t just hope for change. By voting NovUM, you vote for change.
Charles, Amien, Carlos, Niklas, Obz, Ekaterina, Ali, Zuzanna, Olsi, Alexandra, Anna.