You have elected Pablo de Borman and Adina Tarbasanu to represent you in the University Council for the academic year 2022-2023. Cheers to a year of improving student welfare!
Read the manifesto of our elected candidates for the 2022-2023
- Ensuring grades are posted within deadlines
- Providing more opportunities for students who are struggling to obtain passing grades.
- Encourage active student policing (listening to students opinions and complaints about courses and grading process)
- Better recruitment and continuous training of tutors
- Link courses to career opportunities with guest lectures
- More connection with business schools around Europe
- Creation of more scholarships and grants
- Ensure culturally diverse tutorial settings
- Host guest lectures with successful start-ups
- Increase collaboration with the Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Offer university support to set up a business
- Have more lectures and workshops about sustainability
- Create a grant for sustainable start-ups
- Collaborate with the Tapijn sustainability hub
- Create a Sustainability newsletter for SBE students
- Reducing waste by discounting coffee for people who bring their own cup (BYOC)
Addressing gender related issues and discrimination
- Support Bloody Serious for free period products at SBE
- Have a person to contact in case of any kind of harassment to provide adequate support and resources.
- Train and educate staff about sexual misconduct.
- Addition of a Meditation/Prayer room
Mental health and well-being
- Have a Mindfullnest at SBE
- Fasten access to psychological resources
- Increased investment in mental health tools and awareness
- Have more workshops and lectures on mental health and wellbeing
- Create a Well-being Day at SBE
- Give more visibility to student’s problems on social media