For the 2021-2022 academic year, you have elected Edris Moussavi and Konrad Klitzing as your student representatives. Cheers to a new year of enhanced student welfare!
Read the manifesto of our amazing candidates for the 2021 Elections
- More student inclusion in upcoming decisions
- What is being decided, when, and where?
- What do students think about this (polls, information meetings etc.)? Random subset of students should be surveyed/interviewed about ideas.
- Creation of SBE News: News for students by students
Improving digitalisation processes
- New lecture recordings
- Different platform on which lectures are shown
- Mandatory training for lecturers to maximise their lecturing skills
Earlier & better Career orientation
- Connection of courses to career possibilities e.g., through a guest lecture
- Collaborations with companies and alumni events to:
- Gain in-depth information about tasks and daily routines in various jobs
- Network with and get to know company representatives to secure extracurricular internships
More Connections with other European Business schools
- Institutionalisation of meetings with representatives to exchange best practices
- Hosting of competitions and events with foreign business schools
Alternative examination methods
- No more Proctorio during online exams. It invades students privacy and accesses all data on the laptop which is an enormous security problem.
- Increased use of alternative examination methods wherever online exams are not necessary
- Introduction of a sustainable business specialisation
- Reduction of the faculty’s ecological footprint as much as possible